Weight Loss

Friday 2 May 2008

Why did I enter this race?

OK the good news is that I have done 5K outside today for the first time ever with PT, the bad news is that it did not go well. It took me 50 mins and 47 seconds. I am not that bothered about the time what I am really worried about is how difficult I found it.
Interestingly enough the difficulty came from the surface I was running on, I am the most uncoordinated person on the planet, so running in an uneven muddy surface was hard!!!
I kept thinking that I was going to fall.

PT was not impressed to say the least and for the first time I could see he thought I was not going to do it on the day alone....

I will do it on the day even if I just walk all the way but I will think twice next time before entering such an event.

I am going running outside again on Sunday with DH so hopefully I will get used to it.

No comments: