Weight Loss

Saturday 26 April 2008

I am back....and I have put on weight!

Weight 104.5 Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 34.5Kg

After a long absence, it has been the saddest 10 days of my life, I am back. How do you deal with bad news? Well I just ate and ate... I am trying to get back to where I was but I am struggling with motivation.
The gym has been hard to get back into it...How can I go from my best work out ever to my worst in 2 weeks? PT was not too impressed...and he keeps reminding me of the stupid 2 pounds I have put on. I had to do sit ups and in front of everyone in the gym yesterday....I felt so awkward! I am sure everyone was looking at the fat girl all sweaty trying to do sit ups....

At least if it stops here and I lose them quickly it will only be a bleep...

No comments: