Weight Loss

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Courage needed....

Things are going well on the food front. Gym is going OK (did 4K today but not in one go, of which 2.5k I did in just over 21 mins).

So why am I having doubts about the 5K race....It is funny how for most people 5K is just not even a challenge and for me it is a mountain to climb. The issue I have is that 5K running outside is harder than 5K on the treadmill and I do not seem able to do 5K easily on the treadmill. I really do not want to fail and like always my fear of failure is making me have second thoughts. I sometimes wish I could live my life without this fear of failure....that could be a pretty interesting life.

I also want some changes in the gym so I was looking at the different classes available but again my fear would not let me know give it a go....what if I am the biggest person in the class?(Very Likely). what if I can keep it up? I have no sense coordination, what if everyone else looks at me?

Gosh being fat is hard work but then again some people are happy being overweight I am just not one of them.

No comments: