Weight Loss

Sunday 30 March 2008

Fitness gear for overweight people?

No of course you do not get the opportunity to buy any of the usual fitness gear if you are over a size 16. It must be a crime against good manners to exercise at my size 20. I have emailed one of the big corporation asking them why they have a size XXL but nothing in it....I will let you know the update. Wondering if there is a business opportunity there.

The big change is that I have decided to stop weighing myself every day. This is going to require self discipline as it is a habit of a life time. However I think this is only creating agony. My weight varies a lot in a week, mainly due to hormonal changes so no point in checking every day. Let s see if I can be true to my word....

Dinner out yesterday went well all in a very controlled manner, I had t endure watching everyone having desert while I pretend I was too full to have anything else. In 2 years I have only told a handful of people what I am doing....A lot of people have noticed my weight-loss and comment on it but I do not offer any explanations. I am actually very bad at taking compliments. I do not know why but doing it in secret seems easier....

No comments: