Weight Loss

Thursday 27 March 2008

Back in the gym

Weight 106.5Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 36.5Kg

OK the good news is that I have lost the pound I have put in Rome and some more. I am back at the gym training with my PT. Yes I know I am lucky to have a PT. Very daunting experience but I think he is the only reason I have kept going. Up to when I met him I used to lose some weight and then put it all back on and some more.....Very intense relationship at times too intense. He makes me do things I never thought I could do so it can be a constant battle.
Maybe this explains why I have decided to enter the Race for Life this year...5K walking/running I am so scared I can just about do 5K on a treadmill but in the park I do not know how I will do this....At least it is for a very worthwhile cause. All the images of me HATING PE at school, being the last one to be picked up, the fat one in the corner....How did I end up signing up for this? I know why I can never resist a challenge and now I have to find a way to do it without panicking....

No comments: