Weight Loss

Saturday 29 March 2008

The Week-End

Weight 105.5 Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 35.5Kg

The week-end has always been my weakest time. No structure, time to myself I seem to realise that life is for living and not constantly watching what you eat. Of course this is how I convince myself that just a packet of crisps would be OK the problem is like for many others for me it is never about 1 packet or moderation....

Anyway the scales were kind this morning so that was a good start however the bad gym session of yesterday is on my mind....I will go again tomorrow to the gym and do better.
In the meantime I have to manage today calorie wise so far so good but tonight eating out. I have cleverly chose the restaurant where i know I can have a healthy dish (steamed fish with vegetables).

There is something very wrong when you chose the restaurant just for their healthy choices.....

No comments: