Weight Loss

Friday 28 March 2008

Bad day at the gym and big decision

Weight 106Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 36Kg

I have arrived at the gym with the best intention, excited that the weight seems to go down after a long period of stagnation.....
However i just lacked the energy, motivation to keep going. PT giving me a real hard time about it an the more pressure I was under the less I performed.......
I think only people who have been seriously overweight can understand the indignity of being a fat girl trying to run, the sweat, the real heavy breathing like you are dying almost....and feeling that everyone is looking at you. In reality no one cares in the gym the reasonable side of me knows that however my heart says differently.
The decision I have to make is do I go for an ivf treatment next week or do I wait for 1 month and try to lose some more weight? What do you think?

No comments: