Weight Loss

Sunday 6 April 2008

3rd time lucky?

Weight 105 Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 35Kg

After a very good week food and gym wise I have only lost one pound! Disappointing to say the least, usually this would be enough to make me want to stop and eat everything in sight but this time I am trying to be realistic...1 pound less is still 1 pound less.

It is official we have started our 3rd ivf treatment, I so much want to be able to complete this treatment (previous 2 attempts had to be abandoned due to poor response on my part...).

It feels unfair I know ivf does not work for everyone and it is a heartbreaking process but not to be able to have a go at it seems even more unfair!.

Anyway let s hope 3rd time lucky....

It is so difficult to manage my own expectations: i do not want to be negative (what is the point of doing it then?) but at the same time I cannot afford the luxury of hope. Hoping and then getting the crushing negative results is to difficult to deal with.

No comments: