Weight Loss

Saturday 12 April 2008

6 Stones and 5 Km...

Weight 103.5Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 33.5Kg

I have done it I have run 5Km for the 2nd time in my life and this time in 42mins 39 sec, 2mins better than I did it in last. It was tough and after the first 2.5Km I just wanted to give up and go home but as always my PT would not have any of it... I do think that if it was not for the constant motivation, encouragement or plain annoying remarks of my PT I would have never made it so far: I have lost 6 stones, it has taken 2 years and really the biggest achievement is that I have not stopped I kept going. I had long periods where my weight stayed the same because my food was bad but I kept up the exercise and kept going...
I keep being asked if I am happy about losing the weight? Am I happy? Yes of course I am but I still have so much to lose that I just want to keep going. My absolutely biggest fear is that I will have a binge and then that develops into a days of appalling food then 2-3 days then what is the point it becomes a whole week of take aways.............so I am happy but I am also scared.
The funny thing is that people keep asking me for tips about how to lose weight in reality I am the last person you should ask about it yes I have lost 6 stones but it has taken 2 years...
Anyway I have to face another restaurant this evening with friends: why is my social life always linked with food?

No comments: