Weight Loss

Saturday 17 May 2008

Another 2 pounds off!!!!

Weight 101.5Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 31.5Kg

I have done the 5K in 43minutes 38 seconds...over 2 minutes better than last time. I am really happy about this but it still feels very difficult!!! I am struggling with the breathing and the uneven surface. I have only managed to do that with the help of PT that kept me going! I am really wworried on how I will keep going on the day by myself.I look like a real mess when I run!!!Imagine a very overweight, breathless, red faced woman trying to run. I hate it and I feel like everyone is looking at me in the park. There was a group of woman sitting at a bench and it was so unnerving!! The sensible side of me is saying who cares what people think? but in reality I do care, maybe it is the result of my upbringing? The importance of what people think.....
I have lost 2 pounds and it feels great especially as it looked like I was stuck at the same weight!! Food has been absolutely great but I am so worried about going on holidays next Friday. Last time I went to the same place I put on 6 pounds in 4 days. How did I do it? It was easy and delicious....I just cannot face putting on 6 pounds this time around so I am preparing myself to face the onslaught of food on offer and people insisting you try everything and keep putting things on your plate. What is it about families? They feel free to nag you about your weight and at the same time they just keep going at you with food until you have had everything on sight!

No comments: