Weight Loss

Monday 5 May 2008

Persepolis and fat and happy?

Weight 103Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 33Kg

Persepolis is a fantastic movie, I would highly recommend it. This is easily one of the best movies I have seen this year.

We have decided to get a second opinion overseas on the whole baby issue. We are going in 3 weeks. I am excited about going and scared if the news are not good. We are now running out of options...I just hope it is good news.

Finally just to clarify something: I was not happy at my starting weight however it does not mean that you can t be happy. I am not saying that you cannot be fat and happy I am just saying that I was not. In many the ivf was the trigger for me to lose weight but I have only made it so far by keep going after slipping up. In the past I would have just given up after slipping up, this time with PT s help and annoying comments I keep going....I am sure that I will not win a record for the time it has taken me but as long as I get to the destination...that is what matters

No comments: