Weight Loss

Sunday 4 May 2008

Exciting News....

I have done 5K this morning alone on the same park as the race. I was happy and relieved as after Friday I was really worried about not finishing it....
This morning was easy compared t0 Friday, the surface was alone easier on me, no mud, no slippery and no stones.... It took me under 45 mins which is what I want really for the day.
The best thing? How impressed DH was!!! He was sitting on a bench waiting for me and he was really impressed and almost surprised! I think up to today he never thought I could do it.....
There is actually a list of people that think I am not going to do it!! The only doubt I had was ob Friday when PT looked worried he has spent the last 2 years telling me I could do almost anything that seeing him wondering if I will finish scared the life out of me....He should be on my side.

We are avoiding talking about the ivf issues with DH but we need to start thinking about what to do next. Who said hiding under the duvet is not the best approach to life s problems?

I am going out tonight and I am wearing a knee length skirt....I have not done that for years...7-8 years to be precise...It feels great. There is one thing that is bugging me my best friend has not ever mentioned my weight loss!!! I avoid boring people and do not like talking about it..... I just want her to acknowledge it though!! 6 stones and not a word. Complete strangers have commented on it but not her....

The last question is why do people keep offering me chocolates or sweet bad things? In the last 5 days I have received: 2 boxes of choccies (both from friends and family), 12 Krispy Kreme (my favourite from best friend above), 1 Dark Kit Kat(KK favourite choccie from work colleague!) and 1 box of Belgian choccies!!!! I am into recycling so I f I give you some choccies be warned!!!

No comments: