Weight Loss

Monday 19 May 2008

Another pound down that is 3 pounds for last week....

Weight 101Kg Goal:70Kg Still need to loose: 31Kg

Weight loss is going well and I a very happy but I am getting obsessed with what to eat and I am being really strict with food.
Why do people feel they can talk about your weight as if you were not there? Visiting family at the week-end and somehow my weight loss become main topic of conversation. How did you lose it? What do you eat? How much have you lost? How much ore do you want to lose? It was excruciating I do not like the attention....even worst the comment she s being good she did not have a choccie biscuit!! How patronizing! Even if I was not trying to lose weight I would have not had the biscuit! Anyway am I being ungraceful? Should I just take the comments in the spirit they were intended? Bad workout this morning at the gym. PT says I just gave up maybe he has a point. Apparently I lack motivation and mental strength!! How do you keep going when you are tired?

No comments: